Milne’s Court Lawnmarket Edinburgh
Milne’s Court Lawnmarket Edinburgh once called Milne’s Square was built by Robert Milne of Balfarg in 1690 who was the 7th Royal Master Mason of the Milne family. Robert Milne was also instructed by King Charles II on the building of the new section Holyrood House. Milne’s Court 513 Lawnmarket Edinburgh was the first open court of its type in Edinburgh, The buildings were renovated in 1914, becoming Edinburgh University Halls of Residence.
Link to All About Edinburgh