Mary King’s Close Royal Mile High Street Edinburgh
Alexander King was the owner of the Close previously to him was Touris (Towris) Close after George Touris of Inverleith. Mary was the daughter of Alexander King (Mary King’s Close). Mary King’s Close is under the Royal Exchange now City Chambers. The Close is a place where the plague of 1645 killed thousands and left buildings with no residents. There are many Ghosts and many stories of evil lurking in the close. The Close also burned in a fire in 1750. For more see the writing’s of George Sinclair Satan’s invisible world discovered. Take the tour and go back in time.