Callendar’s Entry Canongate Royal Mile Edinburgh

Callendar’s Close (Entry) leads to Callendar House which was built by John Callendar of Craigforth. John Callendar purchased the land from Gilbert Duncan in 1768 and later sold it to Sir Ludovick Grant. The House is now in use as Veteran’s residence.

Veterans Centenary Memorial  Canongate Edinburgh near Callendar House Royal Mile Edinburgh

Link to Forsyth’s Close